Friday, September 17, 2004

OMG!!!! So ashamed of myself....
Was reading my shoutbox, then I felt... oh no... shouldn't have said all of that yesterday.... I didn't consider the consequence whether I would hurt anyone....
So sorry about what I typed yesterday....
Well, yesterday was a really bad day for me so I a bit unbalanced, thats why I type so much....
Sorry... I hope to take back my words and wish that everyone would pass their promos. I realised my mistake... Shouldn't have cursed anyone... it is bad... and I will get retribution.... So sorry people....

Okay.. well, this is wad I like about blogging, and this encouraged me to blog almost everyday. You know, you can refer back to what you have done the past days... and sometimes, laugh at youself... or sometimes after you cooled down, you realise how childish you were.........

So.. okay, shall end it off here for today... Wish everyone good luck for their promos :D Study hard okay :D 30+ days to go :D

No comments: