Sunday, September 26, 2004

Arlow :)
Haiz... my mousy died today..... haha bought it for $27, the got changing lights, looks like a christmas tree decoration... but it died.... started coughing last night, the lights came on and off, then this morning, it did not light up anymore.... Sent it for emergency operation in the morning.... open up its body.... tested its circuit... I found the part where it had bone fracture, the wires are broken internally.... So decided to conduct a major operation on it.... Took out my surgery tools and started sinpping through the insulation coat.... revealing its bare wires.... Then I connected them together and then plug it into the USB port.... but.... there was till no life.... pulse count was zero..... but I connected the wires correctly... why is it so? I should have worked! ... Disheartened but still not giving up... after a round of TV show... I started the second major operation on the mousy.... This time, I snipped off more of its insulating coat so that if would have more contact. But... when I plug it into my USB port, there was still no pulse.... what could be wrong? The red wire to the red, the blur to the blue, the green to the green, and the orange to the orange... Why? Why? After a few more major operation.... there was no sign of life... I have failed in reviving it.... Its now buried in a box, in my cupboard.... I do not want to cremate( is there such a word?) it.... in hope that someday, i would acquire the skill to resurract it....
Whaha... can't believed I typed so much crap... haha... yar, my computer mouse was sopiled this morning.... lasted barely a year...... Haiz... wad a waste...
Haha... anyway... today was a erm... quite boring day lar, wanted to do maths... but after doing econs, didn't have the mood to do liao.... so hehe... tmr lend me copy hor :P
Oh yar... haha... the shoutbox is currently down due to unforseen circumstances.... so haha... can't tag me for now :D But... if you all really got something to say to me you all can feel free to e-mail me :D
K lar, got to pack my bag liao :P It was in a total mess when I dump everything into my bag on friday cos the school attendent is closing the classroom liao.... So.. haha... it was left like that till now :P BYE~

No comments: