Saturday, September 25, 2004

Arlow... :D
HAiz... actually hor... haiz.... am not feeling very well now... neck aching... duno why.... head too heavy.... eyes... tired.... Mind..... under used..... haiz...
SIAN AR!!!! ARGH!!! ......
I want to play games leh, but hor, now like no games to play leh.... all those online games not interested leh.... haiz..... I need something to play or I will go mad soon....
Anyway... haha... PW sux.... the day before yesterday... stayed up till 2.30pm doing PW!!!! That is the record breaking time for me!!! I have never in my entire life till that day, stay up till so late for SCHOOL WORK!!!! and as if staying up so late is still not enough, I stayed back in school to do PW till 8pm!!!! Also another record for me!!! I never stay so late in school for SCHOOL WORK!!! haha... okay lar... so haha.... was totally drained of my energy.....
OKay lar, dun want to talk about such unhappy things anymore. Recently started watching a new anime series... Full metal alchemist... haha... was quite a nice show... was introduced to me by edwin (if not wrong) quite some time ago.... but only started watching recently.... cos naruto is coming out too slowly... haha.... its talking about some form of transmutation that can decompose something and create something back from it. But it emphasize on equilivent trade, that means you must present something of the same value to create something of similar value. So with that... they ( the 2 brothers, main characters) tried to transmute their mother who died..... but in return, one of them lost his body, and the other one lost a arm and a leg... in the end, their mother came, but she wasn't human... its just a lump of meat and blood.... So they regretted it.... then the story continues as the older brother tried to return a body to his younger brother soul ( his soul was binded to a armour)...
Haha... is quite a nice show :D go watch it :)

Also saw this in kevin's blog.
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

I think its not true, when I'm dying, I would like everyone around me not to cry, but just being sad... :) Cos I feel that there is no need to cry, I have live my life without regrets, and when its time for me to go... I can also leave without regrets... so I die as a happy person, there is no need to cry.

Haha... okay... shall end off here, bye :D

No comments: