Friday, September 16, 2005

Fell in love with this song.... Its from the newest jackie chan movie shen hua ( the myth) Don't know about the movie but... the song is very nice :D haha... its love at first heard... lol.. the first time when I heard the promo of the movie on yes 93.9FM I already loved it :D

The chorus of the song, I think is in korean... sound so nice! Aww~~ But I heard on 93.3 that there's a chinese version... with the chorus also in chinese... Well... I can't find the chinese version on the web... so just make do with this version with chorus in korean... Actually korean sounds nicer :P

It will take a while for the page to load as the MTV has to be fully downloaded into your com, and not streamed... Also because of this... if you wanna get this song... just go to your temporary internet folder and extract it out :P haha.... Enjoy~

http://www.jackiechan.com/gallery/myth_mtv.html

No comments: