Wednesday, September 14, 2005

oh no~ Tmr maths paper 2 liao.... the much feared paper... haha.... well... really praying hard that it won't be too difficult.... Its 8 plus now.... just finished my preparation for the test tmr.... Woke up slightly earlier at 9 today and did stats all the way till now.... so hmm.... guess I've did my part on the preparation... its all up to chance now that determines whether I get a easy paper or not.... There's nothing much I can do now actually....

So yar... I'm stopping my revision now at 8..... have to let my mind rest for a while... its too saturated now so even if I continue studying... I can't get much into my head already....

If lets say I did badly for this test... (touch wood) but.... IF I really didn't perform well... I guess I 'wen xin wu qui' (have no regrets) Cos I really did tried my best.....

Enough about maths.... my physics... haiz... really didn't do much about it.... have been concentrating too much on maths.... and neglecting it.... Guess I would have to work extra hard tmr to catch back whatever I have forgotten.... Luckily physics paper on friday is a afternoon paper... that means that I can stay up a little bit later and squeeze more time for my physics....

Oh well... thats about all for today lar.... bye~ All the best for tmr's maths paper :)

No comments: