Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yesterday was a really interesting day... haha... its different from all the other days of my life.... lets start from the beginning....

In the morning... as usual... woke up early and pia to school.... while walking to school I almost got knocked down by a bicycle.... I was turning round a corner when the bicycle just dashed right across me.... Luckily nothing happened to both me and the cyclist... then I continued my walk to the school...

When I got into the audi... which is the holding room for the paper... I saw mr chua... ( science HOD) .... I had a tinge of weird feeling seeing him as... somehow he shouldn't be there.... its a maths paper and what is a science HOD doing there? But well... I didn't think much about it... and I looked around and saw ej.... I walked up to him and said " so early" Haha... cos he dosen't really come so that early usually, then he told me that he took a earlier bus... Then nvm... I sat down... and after a while... mr chua came and asked which class are we from.... we told him 209 and he went to search for the class list to mark attendence.... but he couldn't find it.... After a while, ej's friend came in and asked him.... you take bio? Lol.... at first ej thought its a joke... and told him its not funny... then I think mr chua heard and then he came and confirmed that its a bio paper in the morning.... maths paper is in the afternoon! LOL.... then we finally realised tat we got pwn liao.... lol...

Luckily I wasn't the only sotong around sia... lol... still got ej.... if I'm the only one I duno what to do lo... its so early... the maths paper is at 2pm... and I'm in school at 7.30.... How stupid is that... LOL.... So yar... me and ej went out of school to mac at north point... LOl... While at mac... ej 'bu gan yuan' so we tried calling all our friends down as well... lol... ej decided to play a prank of andy toh... haha... he called him and asked him why isn't he in school yet... the paper starting already... lol..... it was the perfect timing as it was 8am... haha... the time where students were asked to phone their friends whom are not here yet... LOl.... then andy had a shock... lol.... stupid sia... imagnie you got woken up in the morning and told that you missed the paper... lol... after which... we told him that we got the wrong timing and asked if he wanted to come and study earlier lar... Haha... in the end he turned up with a sleepy look.... lol... can see that we really woke him up badly :S haha....

Other than him we also called andy pan.... elgin..... sen min..... and kerling.... Kerling didn't pick up the phone at first... then we thought he was sleeping... but.... hehe... later found out that he's another sotong as well... lol... he also came to school early in the morning thinking that its a morning paprer... lol.... So by around 10am all our friends were here.... haha... very effiecient sia... lol... makes a good NS men... 24hr operationally ready.... haha....

We spent the time studying in the library basement.... actually more like chit chatting session lar... haha.... nothing much to study anyway.... just some misc question asked by friends.... After which we went for lunch at the canteen and then went to the student lounge where andy and edward ( came later) went to the library instead...

We played carrom at the student lounge... not using the usual rule.... but lol... anyhow play lor.... duno why we were so high at that time.... haha.... we played without rules and ffa... lol... then designed some rules like missing one turn if we score a black... lol... Its just crap lar... but as we were quite high then it was fun... lol... it also sort of lighten my mood then lar... cos after coming school so early in the morning... I'm already half dead... so it kinds of make me not fall asleep during the maths paper....

Talking about the maths paper.... everyone said it was easy... compared to yj's standard for the psat years prelims.... I do also feel that its relatively easy... but I don't feel good about it... I'm kind of worried that because although it was easy, there was still some parts here and there that I can't do.... these little marks lost here and there plus those of careless mistakes would in the end accumulate to become lots of marks.... I did some damage consolidation and found that I've lost a confirmed of 23 marks.... and with an addition of estimated 10 careless mistakes marks.... I should be able to get 67 for paper one lar... note the word SHOULD.... but who knows.... the careless mistakes might be more than expected... so I guess if I round down... I would hope that I get a 60 marks :) haha... that would be good enough..... Now its left for the paper 2 liao.... with 60 marks for paper 1... I only have 10 marks to spare to cushion the failure of paper 2.... So hmm.... okay lar... of cos I don't wish that I will fail paper 2 lar... but... you know.... just in case... hehe... But anyway... I won't want to fail my paper 2 lar... although there is speculation that it will be a killer paper... perhaps this is the reason that they made paper 1 slightly easier... so that we won't fail too badly... Argh!!! haha.... I must not fail! lol....

Anyway after that went back home.... ate dinner... then I went to sleep at 7pm -.- haha.... its very early... and then.... I woke up at 1am lol.... slept for 6 hrs.... after that cannot sleep anymore... so I woke up.... ate some mooncakes and came online... lol... online also nothing much to do.... when I came at 1am... my contact list till got 21 people... haha... these people dun need sleep one ar -_- but although got people.... nobody to talk to.... so I just played some music and did my physics.... do until about 3.45am.... I stopped liao... cos my dad waking up for work... didn't want him to see me so hardworking studying in the night... lol... so yar... at around 4 I went back to bed le... then this morning woke up at 9am...... slept for another 5 hrs again.... HAha... it was a rather different day for me as I seldom stay up so late..... especially until 4... its a miracle... Haha.... The last time I did that was eons ago that I can't even remember.....

Actually... its rather cool to study at night.... its pretty quiet and the feeling is great.... your whole surrounding is asleep.... and there is absolute silence.... but.... the silence didn't make much difference lar... haha.... cos I was blasting dance music through my headphones :S Haha.... but you know... I feel much more alert when studying then..... Perhaps I'll try again next time if I had a chance.... especially during the study break when I dun have to wake up early for school.... but only for the first few weeks lar.... nearer to exams cannot cos later I can't wake up fresh for my paper....

K lar... its kind of a long entry :) See ya~

No comments: