Thursday, September 29, 2005

haiz..... am feeling better after some sleep... Skipped the maths extra lesson this afternoon.... I find that it would be unproductive to do a 3 hour paper there.... Cos I'm really too tired.... and I can't keep up with this pace.... so... even if I had gone for the paper, it would be rather unproductive as I would just be anyhow doing the paper and I'll have to redo it some other day....

But... I'm glad that I made the choice not to go.... I reach home slightly earlier... and I can have a good rest... so I would be more energized tonight when I continue studying.... its much better than going for the paper till 6.30... reach home at about 7 and become so tired that you can't do anything else.....

Argh.... I can't wait for the A lvls to be over.... Can you imagine 2 years without having to study for exams anymore? I can temporarily forget all the maths and physics concepts, formula and take the time to learn or do whatever that I have interest in....

K lar.. thats all for now... bye~

No comments: