Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Woho~ Got back my physics result today... haiz.... didn't do as well as I was supposed to do... but still it wasn't too bad... :) so from now on if I start to practise more physics... I would be able to make it for A lvls... Now the last 2 worries are econs and GP.... haiz... after going tru the econs paper and hearing all the rumors like only 2% of the cohort pass.... I'm starting to think of the worst.... Then GP also...at first I was rather sure that I would get rather good result cos I really put in the effort and according to me... its one of the best essay that I have written. But then when the teacher go tru it today... alot of things seems to be lacking.... Argh!!!! I can't wait to get back my papers....

K lar... thats all for now.... very sian liao... haiz...

No comments: