Sunday, September 18, 2005

Haiz.... everything is in a mess now.... I just don't know how to study econs.... I've tried a lot of methods... mindmaps... memorising... writing down concepts.... timing myself.... but nothing seems to be working..... Is it too late already? Am I too far behind to catch up? This is very worrying.....

I'm really very tired now..... my mind is over saturated.... It seems that it reached its saturation point after my maths exams....

I really put in alot of effort in maths.... perhaps too much that I have none left for my other subjects.... Before the maths exams I'm still able to sit down there and keep practising and practising... especially for the 2 days before the stats paper... I redo a lot of tutorial questions and past test papers.... but after that when I'm studying for physics... I can't anymore.... although I kept telling myself that I have to keep practicing.... but I just can't do it.... I'm only able to read through the notes and try to recall all the concepts.... I have no energy to go and practise doing questions.... now for econs... its worst... I can't even concentrate on reading the notes..... I really have no idea how to tackle econs....

Well... I guess that for this prelims... out of my 4 subjects including GP.... I would guess that my GP result would be the best of the 4... followed by maths... then physics... last would be econs... Actually it kinds of follows the exam time table.... I had gp first... then maths... then physics and econs.... So I guess I can see the trend of my mind getting more and more saturated after each subject....

I guess to prevent this from happening during the A lvls.... I would have to prepare econs ( also the last paper ) far earlier than all the other subjects... so when the time comes like 1-2 weeks before the exams which is the time when my minds starts to get saturated again... I wouldn't have to worry about the last paper as I already had prepared for it long time ago.....

Now the problem lies in how to prepare for econs.... all the methods that I've tried dosen't seem to work.... I'm thinking of one essay per day during the weekdays.... hmm..... but I wonder will it be effective.... because I only have like 6 weeks to A lvls... then last 2 weeks my mind will get saturated so that will be off... that leave my with 4 weeks... If I do an essay per day on weekdays... I will only be able to finish 20 essays.... there are 9 chapters in total... meaning 2 essays for each chapter.... That means that I would have to take each essay seriously as I may not have time to go through that essay again..... As although there are 2 essays for each chapter.... there are many sub topics for each chapters... so 2 essay is far from enough.... but thats all that I can afford :S..... Okay lar... so its settled.... I will do one essay per day for weekdays... and I must record the concepts used into permanent memory for each day....

this seems to be the only method left for me to study econs... lets hope that it works....

But for now... haiz... I will just try my best for econs.... but I won't hope that i will get good result from it...

For this prelims... If I can get a good result for Gp and maths then I happy enough already... physics and econs... lets just hope that I won't do too badly....

K lar... have to go back to studying my econs le.... bye~

No comments: