Monday, September 05, 2005

Ho ho ho~ went for the NS thing today... haha... the one thing that left me with the deepest impression is... heaven is fair... LOL...

Cos in the morning when I reach the pick up point... I saw someone with very good build... its really those of commando quality. His face also look like a commando.... hair also short..... carrying a haversack. wearing a white polo T-shirt... a little tight fit also... then jeans.... So... I thought he was one of the people from the camp that was supposed to pick us up. Haha... but... after a while, the real commando came... then I realised I've mistook him! LOl.... OMG... I can't believe that there's someone around my age having such a body lor....

But nevermind.... I guess heaven is fair after all... muahaha... not that I'm being mean or jealous about him... but hehe....

After that we had to do a IQ test mah... I finished the IQ test 5 mins before time.... but he time up liao still haven't finish!!! LOL... MUahahahah..... got muscles but no brains..... LOL.... okay... I'm really starting to get very mean.... but... hey... its true! LOl.... heaven is fair lor... some people seems to have everything leh.... but perhaps there's still something lacking that is not visible on the surface :S Haha....
OKay... lar... lets stop laughing at people... haha... later I get my retribution :S

Anyway... yar.... went there... did about 2 hrs of IQ and personality test..... do until my neck pain.... back pain.... then air con also so cold... haiz... really terrible... After that did a mini med check up... nothing much only ask about eye sight and some old injuries... After that is the physical test liao... did push up... sit up... pull up... and standing up... LOL... no lar... standing board jump... haha... cos everything ended with a up... so shouldn't standing board jump also end with up too... haha... okay... crap... anyway..... I failed almost all of them lar... after which there's some interesting exercise that we had to perform lar... onr to test agility, another flexibility, and one for endurance... :) After that is a small interview lor.... as whether interested in commando or not....LOl... of cos not lar.... haha...

hmm... thats about all for now ba.... 11+ le.... work still going on smoothly.... Although lagging behind others but... well... I guess I'll heed mrs kwang's advice.... dun compare with others, dun compare like wah.. other people do duno what duno what jc prelim paper.... Just concentrate and do whatever you can and dun give yourself unnecessary stress :) Oh well.... haha :D MAybe its true.... maybe its just another excuse for my to slack... muahahaha.... bye~

No comments: