Saturday, November 19, 2005

As promised... my blog now has a new look :D This theme is called transition phase. It represents the transition I'm going through now... Things are going to change.... The photo wasn't taken by me... I found it on a stock photo website... For the past few nights I've been surfing around for stock photos that I can use for my website... then I found this... :) Haha.... the design sort of gives people a night feeling... its calm... and quiet.... Oh well... hope you all liked it :)

this time round I've omitted links and the shoutbox... I find that its pretty useless lar.. and the impt thing is...it dosen't fit into the design.... So this is just a very simple blog with only the entries.... :) If you all got anything to say just feel free to msg me in msn, those who got my phone no. can sms or call me... otherwise can also e-mail me... if you want to leave a msg on the blog... then you can use the comments option at the bottom...

So thats about it lar... :) Hope you all have a enjoyable time on my blog :)

No comments: