Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NEW RECORD!!! Muahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha................

Yay... set a new record for the furthest distance I've walked from my home... The last time I walked like this was think 2 years ago... I walked from home till teck whye... cos that time I was walking at night... when I reach tech whye... it was rather late already... so I didn't want to walk any further.... This time round... it was in the afternoon... so I walked all the way to bukit panjang plaza! lol.... It took me about 45 mins..... Here's the route I took... haha... had to stitch 3 maps together from street directory in order to get the whole route out :P Total distance a approx of 4750m which is well... not very long lar... just like running 2.4km twice.... haha....



http://t3k.cubenix.com/recordjpeg.jpg

Haha.... :) hmm... think the next challenge would be to walk all the way to bukit batok west mall... haha.... See when's the next time I feel too bored :P Anyone wanna join me? :)

No comments: