Tuesday, November 29, 2005

oh no.... my account for this month is running a deficit... lol... Go into the reds liao!!! My expenditure for this month quite high =X haha... then my income falling.... cos holidays liao... my pocket money got affected... Haiz... now have to dig into my reserve to finance my deficit... lol.... Haiz... got to faster go find a job... otherwise my reserve will keep dwindling...

Anyway... here's what has happened for the past days....

Sat was nothing... stayed at home and slacking... then sunday... went out with my cousin, mz and his gf to sitex in the evening... I wanted to get a replacement for my mp3 player.... My old one really cannot make it liao... So I thought... its time that I get a new one liao lar... After all.. I haven't bought anything for myself after the A lvl... Got to pamper myself abit mah... after all the hardwork... should really get some reward for myself :)

Then yar... bought a player at the show... 1GB flash drive, MP3, wav, wma playerability, photo viewer, 1.5" OLED colored screen FM radio... cost me 189 bucks... but think its pretty alright lar :) I quite like the player.. the only thing is that the menu quite difficult to navigate... but its okay :) It got everything that I wanted and its within my budget :)

So after that... I went to my cousin's place to stay over... cos his house nearer, I dun have to travel right across the island to go back home...

Thats about all lar... bye~

No comments: