Thursday, November 24, 2005

Muahaha... seems that there are quite some mp3 players with big big storage and low low price at Sitex... haha... think maybe I going down to see if I can find a replacement for my dying-soon-player... Haha... well... its a miracle that my player lasted till now lar... it should have long been dead when the earphone jack spoilt.... :) So yar... think its time that I get myself a new one le :) The prices are quite attractive... for under 300 bucks... I can get one with color screen and 1GB storage space.... Haiz... compared to a mere 2 years ago... when I bought my current mp3 player... it cost a whopping $240 for only 128MB.... really tio tok that time...

Then today... morning went sm's house to play lan... haha... played age of empire 3... then I realised how lousy I am... lol... can't even defend my base.....

After that went school for paper 5 lor... the paper was fine :) Haha... I wrote quite a lot... so I hope I can also get quite a lot of marks :P

After the paper... then we all go home le lor... thats all for today... bye~

No comments: