Saturday, November 26, 2005

Just came home from a photography trip with sm... and guess what I saw on my table...

My christmas present from the government! lol.... Haha... After like 5 years... I finally get the edusave merit bursary again... :D Actually... to be exact... its 7 years... cos the other 2 years is scholarship.. not bursary... lol.... Yay... so happy... it was totally unexpected... cos I just came home... tired... legs aching from all the standing and walking.... then I put down my bag... and saw the envelope on my table... I was like omg... izzit really true?? then I tear open the envelope and read the letter.... YeS! haha... I got it :D:D:D yay... am very glad that I got something... cos actually bursary nothing much lar... 25% of the cohort got it... but I'm happy because after so many years... I thought I would never have a chance to get something like this again.... All the 3 time I got it was in primary school.... 3 consecutive year from p4 to 6..... then after that in sec school.... I never came close to it..... my results was really lousy then.... and now... in jc... I finally got it again :D

K lar... thats all for now... just want to share my joy :) Wonder if anyone sees this... but nvm.... I just share with the web lor :) About the photos I took... well I'll talk about it tmr... pretty late le... going to sleep liao :) bye~

No comments: