Friday, November 11, 2005

hohoho! its not christmas... but its friday... haha... duno why have the urge to say hohoho... guess its a very nice and joyous expression... :D well.. felt rather relieved today.... 2 of the most worrying subject are gone :D Haha... now only left with econs and physics... although its worrying as well... but I'm not under pressure to do well... For maths and gp right... somehow I felt pressured to do well... maybe cos I prepared lots for it... or perhaps people's expectation of me... actually... its not really people's expectation... is what I expect people to expect of me... lol... confusing hur? Cos no one really told me what they expect of me lar... its just me trying to imagine what they would expect of me.... maybe thats why I feel miserable at times cos I care too much about what other people think of me.....

Hmm.... thats all for now lar... going off le... very tired... going to recharge and prepare for the last 2 subjects. :D .... after that it will be over :D And I think I'll be giving this site a face lift soon :) So keep a watch out after wed :P K lar... bye~

No comments: