Sunday, November 20, 2005

Muahaha! For those whom have nothing better to do... try this IQ test.... lol... its extremely difficult... Lets have a challenge within ourselves if you want to :) Do the test and e-mail your results to me at tanbk_he@hotmail.com :D Lets see who can get the highest score :) Closing date would be a week from now :P on 27th nov.... This is a really very difficult test... Its advisible to print it out. :D So yar... I'll also put up my result by then :P Maybe the winner I treat him/her to 'lim kopi' lor :P Haha... nothing expensive cos I not rich :S But still can afford a drink :P

So follow this link below, and click the Test for exceptional Intelligence :P

http://www.highiqsociety.org/noflash/nonmembers/iqtests.htm

Haha... hope you people have fun doing the test :)

No comments: