Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm here again! Haha.... 5 more hours to maths paper le....

Haiz... this is the problem with afternoon paper... got too much time in the morning.... its like you can't study in the last minute as it will end up confusing everything that you have learn't... then you also cannot play games later you forget everything... so yar... its pretty much boring... nothing on the TV as well.... then wait until I now start to yawn liao... so sleepy... Oh well... am just thankful that I dun have to endure the torture of waking up early.... Anyway... this is the only afternoon paper for this week lar... maths paper 2 and gp all starts in the morning...

Hmm.... yar... in just less than a day... I can forget half the maths syllabus already... muahaha!!!! so so happy!!!! I hate maths!!! Maths sux... haha... actually maths is fun... until all the algebra and trigo that comes in and maths no sense.... so happy that after so many years.. I can finally take a break from maths.... Its like I spent more than 12 years studying maths? And the last 6 years is the easpcially torturing one as its when algebra comes in... the beginning 6 years in primary school was fun :)

K lar... thats about all for now... time's running out... gonna take my lunch now... and prepare to go school le... bye :) All the best :D see ya around tonight :)

No comments: