Thursday, November 03, 2005

... 4 more days to go before maths paper le :D Yay!!! haha... that means in 5 days time.. I can completely forget about maths paper 1 le :D Muahaha!!! Have been waiting very long for the day when I can dun study maths anymore... haiz... how nice if this was the last time I had to study maths... but sadly... when go U next time... still have to study it.... oh well... just be happy that I dun have to touch it for the next 2 years :D

The plan of mock test I made for this week proceeded quite smoothly... every morning have wake up early.... so sian... but haiz... no choice... must condition my mind to think in the morning.... But I just realised that my papers are mostly in the afternoon :D There's only 2 morning paper for me :D Duno is this good or not... taking it in the afternoon also has its disadvantages... like sometimes after lunch you'll feel sleepy.... Anyway... just dun take too heavy a lunch lor...

K lar.. nothing much liao... bye...

No comments: