Wednesday, November 23, 2005

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! ITs finally done!!! Haha... Litbud windows media player skin :D haha.... Its still in beta stage... play button is still abit faulty... but... all the other buttons are still working fine :D I'll be fixing it when I have the time... and also adding more stuffs to it :) For example a play list :D Haha.... So keep a watch out for it :)

I started doing it yesterday.... was going tru a tutorial on the microsoft website... haha... then after understanding the basics... I went to decompose a professionally made skin and study the codes :P It was written in XML... Another alien computer language.. haha... but well.. still managed to feel my way tru in the darkness. :)

So yar... after so much... here's the link to download it :)
http://t3k.cubenix.com/litbudskinbeta1-11.wmz

Feedback are greatly appreciated :) To reach me, you can e-mail me at tanbk_he@hotmail.com Otherwise, my friends can just msg me in msn :D Hope you people like the skin :)

No comments: