Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Haiz... whole day rain rain rain.... so cold... so boring... want to go out walk walk also cannot... so sian.....

Just downloaded the trial version of Age of empire 3.... heard quite some good comments on it so decided to try it out :) The trial version was good... haha... they let you play skirmish to a certain age.... The game was quite okay lar... normal rts type of game lor... but I like this game better than warcraft cos this game is also a no brainer, just like C&C... haha... u just need to know how to earn money then can liao :P This game got 3 resoureces you need to collect... food... wood... and coin... The best thing is they got a market place :D So you can trade your resources around :) With that.... its almost like unlimited resources... cos... the trees dosen't seems to ever run out... haha... so when your silver mines finishes.... just ask builders to go cut trees and then trade in the market can liao :P Other than that... you can also build your own resources growing buildings at your base... so you don't need to worry about your resources running out and the need to look for it at other places... Just stay at your base... built many of such buildings.... and... you have unlimited resources :D This problem with me playing RTS games is that I don't usually expand my base.... so its very important that my base dosen't run out of resources.... Games like warcraft... the gold mines have limited golds... so when it runs out... its when my game ends too... One more thing that I like is that there isn't much limitation to the units you can built... yeah there are limitation... but not as much as warcraft... You are still able to mass built in the game :) So thats very nice for me... cos I play game always mass attack one :P I seldom use brain... thats why I always have more units getting killed, than the units I kill....

So if you people nothing better to do... you may try downloading this trial :) or if you all got the money... go buy the game :) HAha... piracy is no good :P.... If you all no money, but still want to play the game... the the trial version is best for you :P

K lar... bye~

No comments: