Wednesday, November 09, 2005

haiz.... my back is aching so badly.... must be yesterday 3 hrs bend down there doing maths.... now I just feel so tired.... want to sleep also cannot cos it further worsen the ache... then study also cannot sit for long... haiz.... anyway... I'm feeling much better now :) except for the ache... well... just changed my perspective towards the matter... I'm now thinking about... yay its finally going to end soon :D Haha... one last paper and I don't have to study maths anymore :D :D :D :D
Haha.... it seems really fast... no more maths! no more maths! no more maths! muahaha.... so today is the last day that I'm going to study for maths... cos tmr is a morning paper..... everything would end by noon... muahaha.... no matter what the outcome would be... I promise myself to not feel sad... afterall... I've been waiting so long for this moment :) Shouldn't spoil it....

Anyway... was reading some forum yesterday and saw that for year 2002... the percentage of people who got A for maths is more than 50% and the total of A and B is about 70%... haha... that sort of makes me feel better abit... well... I surely hope that I can make it into the 50%... which is not too difficult as out of every 2 person I see... I only need to beat one :) And getting B... our of 3 people I see.. I only need to beat 1.... so considering the careless mistakes I made... I shouldn't be too far off lar... well... at least I know how to do all the questions... the only problem is careless mistakes... so hope that i get all the method marks lor :)

muahaha... so excited.. today is the very last day I'll be studying for maths liao.... so happy.... So yar... since its the very last day.... I'm gonna do my best :D bye~

No comments: