Monday, December 27, 2004

Arlow :D haha.....
Hmm..... I think I'm so used to typing my blog here that I've decided to do my compo here :D haha..... I will try typing it in broken english + tons of singlish.... Juz to form my idea lar... After that then I try writing out in proper english

So here I go :D

What is the secret of happiness.... ?

Well... I think the secret if happiness is to be contented with whatever you have lar.... When you are contented with the things around... you won't feel too stressed up and thus you will be happy :D.... but wait a minute, being contented with the things around you means you must be happy with the things around you... but what make feel happy? I think it is the way you appreciate life. You are able to appreciate what you have been given. Appreciation.... thats the point.... When you appreciate something.... you feel blessed... you feel that you are given ....

Wah... crap.... lol.... typing rubbish here.... haha..... okay.... think I won't be able to do this question :S .....

NEXT

haha....

What are the challanges scientist today face?

I guess... the greatest challenge scientist of today face would be how to carry on with technological and scientific progress without having the need to sacrifice nature....

Everything in this world is linked to each other... Nothing can happen without the disturbance to other things.... Every action will have positive and also negative consequences.... From a simple things like not doing your homework.... you will lose knowledge.... To greater things like the extinction of a species.... which will cause perhaps another species to become extinct as the the latter may rely on it for food. Therefore the progress of technology and science will have negative impacts on the environment as well.

So the greatest challenge for scientist of today would be how to balance our technological and scientific advancement and the impacts it brings about.

OH no.... I'm running out of points again..... Argh.... think this can't work :S .....
HAha... guess I will have to return to pen and paper again.... and spend lots of time brainstorming for ideas :D

Anyway....... Its monday!!! Haha..... not only that.... its Monday night!!!! Haha.... School gonna start next week!!!! LOL..... Quite a scary thought hur~ :S ..... haha.... anyway thats all for today :D BYE~

No comments: