Sunday, December 26, 2004

Hello :D

HAha... hmm.... had been a few days since I last blog :) And... it has come to the end of the week again :) Well... cos friday had a family gathering for christmas... So yar.... went home quite late.... Then yesterday night was watching 'pay it forward on channel 5.... Thought I would be interesting.... but kind of boring.... Then story drag too long.... too long winded..... otherwise I would be nice :)

Anyway... nothing much lately lar..... decided to do some homework.... but when I took out the econs essay... 'peng' lol.... How to do sia..... Then I keep flipping my textbook also cannot find :S ..... Haiz... one last week before school re opens.... Duno I should feel happy or not..... I could feel happy cos I would not ba bored to death.... but.... when school starts, I will have to work extra hard.... Cos A levels is comming!!! Which is like so fast!!!! Haiz... SO feeling kind of weird now.... mixed feelings.... But well... it has to start anyway.... so hope for the best :) Hope I can still study hard and rest hard :D haha.... not play hard.... cos I dun have anything to play wif :P haha.... Well.... will still continue to spent some time doing my digital art :) but guess... that will be all ba.... cos I dun wish to burden myself with too much things next year..... Just want to concentrate on my A lvls..... haha... cos kind of significant lar this A lvl.... I did so badly for O lvls..... And its time again to prove my intelligence :D .... haha.... It may sound a bit ' buay hiao bai' but..... I believe that my intelligence level is quite high.... so.... i want to prove myself :D haha....

Anyway.... I did another form of digital art :D haha.... Guess I keep changing my art form :S haha.... I moved from crappy children cartoon with bulging eyes.... to cartoon without the bulging eyes..... then to photo manipulation.... to minimalistic art.... then to fanart.... and now... I moved on to fractal art :D :D :D
HAha.... heres my first work on fractal art :D
Hope ya like it :)



With that I end off this post :) Have a nice week ahead :D Bye~

No comments: