Saturday, December 18, 2004

:) hello.... haiz.... yet another boring day.... Did some maths tutorial :) haha... so guai~ *pat* *pat* haha.... Haiz.... nothing to do lor.... then thinking school starting soon so its about time to do... left 2 weeks only... THe last week need to use for studying for the test on the first week of school.... so now is the best time to do it.... so I dun need to rush out everything when school starts......
yar.... so other than doing some school work today.... I basically wasted another day of my life lar.... haiz... so bored....
Hope tme will be a better day ba.... cos... tmr evening will be doing some CIP :) haha... will be helping out wif some kiddy rides.... So yar... at least wun be wasting my time.....
Well... was just checking the calender just now.... only 2 more weeks before school starts..... Well... haha... I know a lot of people hate it.... but I'm actually looking forward to school starting..... I dun want to rot at home anymore.....
Okay... think thats all for today ba.... dun want to bore you all with crap.... Bye bye~

No comments: