Tuesday, December 07, 2004

:'( really feel like crying now.... just finished the last 2 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist.... SO TOUCHING AND SAD SIA!!!! :'( This is really a very very very nice anime!!!! :'( :'( :'( Wah.... yesterday was just saying that I give 5 stars out of 5.... But now.... I GIVE 10 out of 5!!! This anime has excellent plot and heavily action packed!!! Of all the anime I've watched... This is ranked FIRST!!!! there are only few shows that will make me cry... and my heartache... this is one of them..... So really.... This is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by me :DGuess I won't be starting on a new anime series soon.... want to give myself some time to truely savour this anime to its last bits :D OMG.... Really like this anime very very much.... haha.... think I'm going to do lots of fan art on it :D haha... hope I have the skills to do it :D Post a few screen shots at the part where I almost cried....

(little background: He is now trying to revive his brother by sacrificing himself)
I managed to find the music that was played with this scene... heres the address.... play it while looking at the screenshots..... Really want to cry sia....
http://fma.xezi.com/wave/st1/32%20-%20Brothers.mp3

Nice right....

No comments: