Friday, December 31, 2004

Hello!!!... actually... not feeling very good now lar.... quite sian.... last day of 2004... and I'm here.... alone in my room.... so sad....
Duno why... I always seems to have no one to spend time with me.... I see people like got groups of friends... sec school, neighbours, even pri school.... But me leh..... yar... I got friends.... but we don't spend much time together.....
Haiz.... kind of like 'tian shang gu xing' Fated to be alone forever.... So sad.... I'm tired of this kind of life.... I hate it.... Well... guess theres no point complaining now... Hope I can just spend another year.... then go army.... I guess.... in army.... you see people everyday.... you go tru thick and thin with them.... So.... I hope that really can forge very strong friendships.... So I won't be bored again :) ....
Or maybe... after that... I get a job as a teacher then I can have the company of kids... then haha... if I am a very gd teacher... I can have very nice students :)
Or maybe... just get married and have kids to keep me company :)

K lar.... about 1/2 an hour before this year ends... So shall do a summary of the year 2004...

Okay... the year 2004.... well... a year of big changes... BIG BIG changes.....

Got from sec school... to jc.... took some time to adapt to the life there.... Made new friends....
And then.... I changed... I am not those hack care people now... in sec school... I'm nothing... but now.... I am given a lot of chance to take on leadership role. After 1st 3 months... I got my position as a class chairman... which was the first important leadership I hold... and then I became president of IT club.... which was a even greater leadership role..... That really changed me.... learned a lot of things.... and also became very enthu... took part in a lot of school activities.... got to know quite some teachers :) ... A lot more than in sec school... cos then... other than the teachers that taught me.... I don't know any other teachers.... but now.... even the cleaners also know me!!! LOl.... there is this ah pek whom whenever I walk pass would call out my name!!! Haha... So yar.... that was a very big change for me.....
And yar... when there is changes.... there will be lose and gain... I lost quite a number of things.... I lost my optimism..... I no longer have the 24/7 smile on my face..... I became gloomy.... unhappy.... and duno... just not interested in living...... I found a new self. but lost my old..... So yar.... hope for the better next year :)
Oh... for this year... I became rather hardworking.... haha... doing most of my work.... was a busy year :)
Hmm... and this year... I embarked on my digital art in full force. Got myself a gallery :)
Hmm..... so any achievements this year? Well.... not exactly lar.... but... well... haha.... had lots of improvements in my digital art :) My style of art matured a lot... and became more professional.
So yar.... think thats about all for the year 2004, the year of great changes.....
And... not only I've changed..... there are also many changes in the world... So yar.... especially the lastest one on the tsunami.... Cos... the changes it brought about is really huge!!!! The world population shrunk by 100000 ( duno how many zeros) and the geography of the place also changed.... so yar.....

YAY!!!! ITs the new year le :D My new year resolution very simple..... the standard get good grades.... good health.... and something special here... I want to get a girlfriend :D haha...
K lar... thats all for today... school starting very soon :) Take care :)

No comments: