Sunday, December 12, 2004

Arlow :D haha.... I one day nv write entry got miss me or not :P LOL.... getting abit crazy here....
Haha... was staying over at my cousin's house yesterday night so didn't blog....
Now feeling a bit tired... Actually is only eye tired... but mind isn't.... Haiz.... duno why it has been like this for quite a few days... maybe cos I over used my eye but haven't been using my mind enough.... so eyes tired but mind isn't.... But eye tired = cannot do anything at all.... My mind want to do a lot of things... play game... watch TV... read books.... but.... without my sight.... how am I going to do all these? So argh.... no have to force my eyes open so that I can let my brain do wad it wants :)
Anyway.... today went to wild wild wet wif my cousin :) had fun there :D haha.... the place was rather small... only a few slides... but still managed to spent 1/2 day there :)
K lar.... dun think I will be writing much tonight....
Btw... you all interested in the book I'm reading and sharing wif you all or not.... Cos I like write so many entry but nobody give any comments or wadever leh.... But I will still continue sharing it lar... cos.... I think its good to let the mind work a bit... think a bit.... that will help to improve my thinking skills and also good for GP..... So you all got any comments feel free to write in the shoutbox hor :)
Thats all for today :) Bye~ haha... another weekend gone :) Wish all of you people a enjoyable week ahead :D

No comments: