Friday, December 17, 2004

Hello :) Haha... its another late night blogging :)
its already 12.28 now... maybe its still early to some of you people.... but.... to me its rather late.... I dun usually stay up so late during school days....

So yar... today was erm.... same lor.... nothing to do... stay at home..... was clearing the pile of newspapers that have been pile-ling ( duno how to spell) up.... cos I haven't been reading the newspaper for the past few days.... and I can't just dun read them cos the newspaper are bought for me. And no one in my family read it, they all read chinese paper.... So yar... die die also have to read tru briefly lar... otherwise waste money.....

Then yar.... also spent some time in the evening to do up a christmas theme for my blog :) haha.... The header is now snowing :) haha..... but at the time of blogging ( which is now ) I can't see the new header yet.... cos I think the server haven't refresh... So you all might have to wait till tmr to see the new header :)
Well.... decided to do up my header cos firstly... to kill time lar.... then next I think... well.... its a festive season and it seems so quite.... maybe for me lar... always stay at home.... So yar... decided to make things livelier :) Hope ya like it :D
haha.... guess if this works out.... I may do so for the comming festivals :D Like the soon to come CHinese New Year :D but before that would be the start of the new year after christmas :)
But that means I would be keeping this design for quite some time :) But I guess its alright lar.... only that it looks too cold for a blog.... Guess a blog should be more warm... mine looks too technical... But nvm... haha.... got no ideas for a change now :) So shall just keep with that :)

Okay.... then tonight.... haiz... played warcraft again lor.... seems that thats the only game I can play..... Then I think I solved the problem of my com restarting.... Cos I disabled the auto restart option where the com auto restart when it is met wif a problem..... THen when my com hanged... there is this blue screen that come out.... then after reading it... it seems that there is something wrong with my audio driver.... So now that I have updated my driver... everything was fine for today :) IF this continues for the next few days... then I can safely say that my com is alright liao :)

So after I played.... decided to do some maths :P haha... so guai right :) Yar.... cos I'm like lagging behind in some tutorials and school is starting very soon.... So guess its time to start to do it slowly....

Haiz.... so now... another day has passed.... or.... might as well say.... wasted another day of my life :(
Today heard the anti smoking advert on the radio.... It says that with every cigeratte you smoke... your life gets shorten by 7 minutes.... so for today.... the time I wasted is equal to smoking 102 cigerattes.... Haiz... haha... guess I'm a very heavy smoker in this sense.....

K lar.... shall end off for today....
Hope I can stop 'smoking' so much tmr :)
bye~

No comments: