Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Yay!!! Haha.... I didn't 'smoke' today :D :D haha.... cos today went out wif kerling, kenneth, zhi ling and agnes ( only get to know her today. ) ..... So yar... we were supposed to meet at 12.30 at somerset...... so today went out quite early.... and because I watch the 'shi zhi lu kou' on channel U till about 1++ .... So today woke up quite late.... SO yar... after woke up.... eat my breakfast... take a bath... prepare.... then go out le :D No time to 'smoke' :D:D haha..... So yar.... went to clementi to meet kerling first.... cos I thought got quite a number of people I duno know.... later I go alone gong gong how.... so yar... took the train down to JE.... I reached slightly earlier..... then kerling was late :
So yar... while waiting for him... saw a sec school friend.... whom name I forgotten liao :S haha.... my memory is really failing me..... So yar... chatted for a while then the train come he went off le.... then I still waiting for kerling....
Then kerling.... haha.... I told him I waiting for him at the tail of the train... cos got one time I ask him to wait at the head of the train.... but he waited at the tail :S .... So I thought maybe today change to tail... so that he wun get confused..... But..... haha.... he waited at the wrong part again :S He waited at the head of the train this time :S haha....
Anyway.... took the train to rafflesplace..... then found out that at the point of time.... we were already late :S Then the train wun be coming until 7 minutes later!! haha.... so we will be super late :S but well.... its still okay ba :)
So yar... met up with kenneth, zhi ling and agnes.... then we went to take neo prints :D haha..... before we went K box.... Oh... before this went to long john to eat lunch lar....
Eh.... actually hor..... Sounds kind of boring right? haha.... its like I writing a log of what has happened today....... nvm haha.... so give you a warning now.... if you find the above already very boring.... then skip to the part on my reflections on today ba... haha.... which will be in a different color :)
So yar... lets continue on wif the story :) OKay... so yar.... at long john.... we all ate except agnes.... then kerling didn't finish his food :S He only ate the FRIES!!! lol....
OKay.... so now...we went to K box..... choose our songs and started singing.... haha.... I finally realised how horrible my voice is... lol... I totally can't sing!!! haha... agnes kept laughing :S .... haha.... dun blame her lar.... but I think my voice really not suitable for singing.... Then we sang lots of songs.... haha..... some weird ones too :P We sang One night in Beijing by Shin.... Its was then that I realised that my voice completely break liao.... cos.... the song got some high pitch part... then I can't even hit a note..... I think I can still do it about a year ago.... but now.... haha.... cannot liao :S So we sing and sing... from 3 in the afternoon till 7 at night :S We go in still got daylight... come out dark dark already :S
Oh yar.... then agnes keep calling me mooncake :S lol.... now even zhiling also call me :S haha.... but its okay :) Its not the first time... haha..... I was called mooncake by people a long long time ago liao :) So I dun mind :)
oOOooo..... one more thing..... I think lemon can cure sore throat.... haha.... cos they serve lemon tea at K box.... then they got put slices of lemon in it.... Then my glass got super amount of lemon slices lor.... haha.... feel like drinking lemonate then lemon tea.... But... hey.... it cured my sore throat!!! haha.... remember I blog last night saying I got sick? yar..... I got a sore throat.... So I bought myself some strepsils extra strong ones.... took one in the morning but didn't help much..... Until.... I drank the lemon tea.... oOOo.... suddenly the itchy feeling in my throat is gone :D haha.... So a recommendation here.... if you have a slight sore throat here.... you can try slicing a slice of lemon and eat it? lol.... duno how to explain in words.... me got limited vocab :S..... well... just.... in hokkien 'kum' in your mouth.... haha..... OH talking about hokkien... we also sang a hokkien song by mark lee.... haha....
Hmm.... so yar.... after we finished wif K box.... we went to take neoprint again :S lol.... Took a lot of neoprints today.... haha..... Then after that took a walk down orchard to orchard MRT station where zhiling and kenneth left for home.... At first I wanted to leave too.... dun want to be a big lightbulb.... ( Kerling & Agnes ) ..... but somehow I stayed wif them lar... cos I go kerling also want to leave... then of cos Agnes would also leave cos she will be alone..... So decided to stay lor.... just for dinner :) Haha..... partly cos I'm also hungry at that time liao lar :P So we went to far east to have dinner....
At first we went to the fifth floor where the food was..... then kerling said level 1 got food.... So we went all the way back to level one again.... but... when we reached.... we found the food not to our likings... so we went all the way up again and finally settled for/at/wadever (lol english sux man) a stall there..... So yar... ordered our things.... it took a long time for our food to be prepared.... so we talk lor :) Then we realised that we are all from NPCC :D haha.... She's a staff sergeant leh.... me only sergeant.... kerling coporal haha.... Haiz.... who ask me go and fail my staff sergeant test.... haiz.... tried so hard to qualify.... in the end qualified... but can't make the mark ( duno correct or not, lousy eng again ) .... haiz...... yar... then we talk and talk.... until our food came....
Oh yar... kerling ordered the Pepsi ICE drink.... which is like the only can of pepsi ICE there in the whole place.... haha.... but.... the drink taste horrible!!! Its according to kerling taste like ginger beer.... I dun drink ginger beer so I duno.... But... it taste horrible.... ( I got a sip to try out the taste) lol.... then the coloring also very bad..... the drink is blue in color..... then after drinking kerling teeth also turn blue!!! So horrible sia.... gassy drinks already unhealthy.... then now they still go and put so much coloring!!! haiz.... haha
Getting a bit sleepy now..... SO I'll just briefly talk about wad happens after that lar.... got anything more tmr then say........
So yar... after dinner we went home.... but agnes wanted to walk all the way back to somerset again to take a look at the christmas lightings... yar... so we went back.... kerling board another train while me and agnes boarded the other.... So yar.... Some interesting things happened on the trip back lar.... haha.... tmr then type.... Really getting sleepy liao.... bye bye~

No comments: