Friday, December 10, 2004

Time for anther entry :)

Well... today was erm.... quite bornig too lar.... although I went out....
Cos... I didn't go out to have fun :S I went to look for my data cable at some ulu industrial area : But I got it anyway :D haha.... So now I can upload the pictures.... hmm.... duno where.... will find a place.... Look under the links section.... will put the link there when I've finished with it....
But.... the little cable cost me $45 !!!! That so expensive!!!! But haiz.... think still a little bit worth it ba cos if I upload everything to my e-mail.... it will cost my about $30.... and thats only for the current photos in my phone.... So well... there may be more in the future as I dun think I can change my phone any time soon.... so yar.... think is quite 'worth it' in that sense.
Okay.... so since I'm away today..... didn't have time to read my book :) But hehe.... still got some leftovers from yesterday that I want to share :)
heres the quote: " Hanif Kureish suggested creativity was something that children do when their parents were out of the room. Other people have suggested that creativity is what parents do when their children are out of the room. Fantasy is what you do when they are still in the room."

So haha... wad do you think of it? Which side are you on? Kureish's or other people? For me.... I think I'm on the side of kureish... think both sides are true lar.... but I agree more with kureish... for parents when that kids are not around.... they might not be able to let their creativity flow out to its maximum potential.... cos as a adult.... you get not only the constrains from the kids.... you still have to be constricted by a lot of other things.... eg... the society.... but as a kid.... I think... in their world there are only themselves and their parents..... so when parents are not around.... they can do whatever they want cos in their world.... There is no one else to constrain them :)

OKay lar.... think thats about all for today :) Bye~ And have a wonderful weekend ahead :D

No comments: