Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello :D haha.... am quite happy today :) Didn't waste another day of my life :) Haha... cut down a lot on smoking today... haha... if you have read my previous entries you would know wad I mean by somking....

Okay.... but yar lar... still 'smoked' abit in the morning till about 3.30..... Cos am supposed to meet for CIP at tiong bahru at 5.30 ..... So yar... decided to set out at 4 so that I have about slightly more than 1/2 hrs to shop around :) Was intending to look for some nice things for christmas present.... So yar.... reach there abit earlier than 4.... walk around.... so sian.... nothing special.... haiz.... then still got quite a lot of time.... so went into courts electronics department.... look at the flat flat LCD screen.... haiz.... can't afford sia.... then went to take another look at my olympus mju mini digital camera :P aha.... since I can't have it.... so can only drool at it.... Haha.... But that courts there quite small lar.... walk a while then come out liao.....
So yar.... was wondering around for some time before I decided to go into the arcade :) Haha.... then watch someone play the Drummania machine.... Wah... was truly amazed at how he play the drum..... I stand there see already gong gong liao..... but he still can have combos up to 170!!! Haha... think he practice a lot ba.... cos.... he brought the drum stick himself..... so only 2 case.... either he has a drum set at home.... or..... he play it at the arcade so often that he decided to get a personal stick..... So either way..... he is quite well practiced lar :). .... haix...... haha.... if I go and play ar...... I think the whole song I can only hit 1 or 2 note correctly :S haha......

Yar.... so after that went to meet the rest of the people for CIP...... Well.... I am like sort of extra lar.... cos 1/2 of the people are from a J2 class..... the other 1/2 are from tennis club..... and I dun know any of them!!!! haha.... but.... after a while..... went to mix wif the J2 class.... :) they were quite nice to me :D haha.... so yar... we sort of become as a group lor :) Helping out together... having dinner together.... haha....
Well... had quite a nice time there lar :) haha... but the kids very naughty one..... ( We in charge of those air blown castles the kids jump like crazy in ) Really is " jiang bu thing " one lor... meaning they dun listen to us lor.... haiz.... have to keep asking them not to throw the balls at each other.... not to jump from somewhere high..... Haiz..... then they dun listen to us..... some got lar :) haha they very guai..... but others just ignore us lor.... Then a parent got angry wif kids throwing things at her daughter..... Haiz...
Anyway.... there are still good one lar :) haha.... had a little chat wif some of them :) Haha..... got 1 is next year primary one.... then another next year primary 3.... haha.... the funny thing is.... the primary one kid is much much bigger in size than the primary 3 kid :) haha..... Then later I was told by another person who took my place when we change position that I had a little fan :D haha..... well.... guess I can get along very well wif little kids :D haha.... Still remember last time when I do peer tutoring at a primary school..... haha.... the kids I tutored like me a lot :D haha...... lol.... still remember one kid who wanted to show me his pubic hair.... haha.... of cos I never see lar ... lol.... I not pervert..... haha.... had a great time then.... after that.... the kids I taught wrote me some sort of a letter thanking me and they all sign on it :) haha.... was so touched then..... I'm the only one who received such things among those who went...... haha.... Hmm..... so for the 2 experience wif kids so far :D am very happy that kids like me :D ..... Hmm... so next time when I become a teacher... I may consider teaching primary school kids :D haha.... but the problem wif primary school kids is their parents.... haha... quite scary sia... later receive lots of complains.....
K lar... so after that went for supper at the road side vendors at orchard road wif the J2 people :) At first thought of declining the offer to go with them... cos me kind of extra lar..... they all classmates for 2 years..... Then me.... but.... I felt better when they all really welcome me into their group :) YAr... so went for dinner there... the atmosphere was quite nice :) haha..... so yar... we ate... we talk.... and finally.... its time to part..... haha.... Haiz.... only get to know them less than a day.... then in future... won't be seeing them anymore..... cos they have already graduated from yj..... so yar.... but I guess friendship still remain ba :) haha.....
So yar.... now.... I'm back home..... about 1am now.... :) Am glad that I haven't waste another day of my life :)
See ya :)

No comments: