Sunday, December 19, 2004

Haiz.... was supposed to be sleeping now.... Its already 1.38.... Just finished watchiing truth or dare: 6 floor rear block on channel 8..... Left me with lots of thought...... so came online to blog it.... otherwise I wun be able to sleep tonight.....
The show is about 6 very good friends living together.... Then they play truth or dare all the time..... Then one day... they were challenged to write down their target for the next year keep it in a bottle. After a year... if anyone can't fufil wad they have set, they would have to eat shit.
Well... haiz.... then the show is about all the things that happen in the year...... Dun have a great plot actually.... but it shows something.... Youth..... The whole show is about youth.....
Kind of envy how they live their lives.... the friendship between them..... It seems that my life is so pathetic compared to theirs.... I feel so lonely...... Seems that there is a big part of my life missing.....
I'm so afraid that when I am old..... when I think back.... I would regret that I have wasted my youth away....
I want to live a life of theirs.... but... i don't know how.... I don't know how to start....
I want to get back the missing part of my life...... but.... how......
haiz... duno what to type now..... alot of things are going through my mind.....
I am really tired of being alone.....
Haiz..... I think what they did ( writing their target ) is a very fun thing to do.... I would love to do it.... But.... will there be someone to do it with me........ So... if you are interested... please leave a message for me..... New years day is comming very soon..... A nice time to do this thing..... hope I'll get a chance to do it :)
Think its really a very nice thing to do.... cos really... nobody can predict what will happen in a year..... duno how to describe how I feel about this game..... but I really would like to try it.... but doing it alone has no meaning..... so hope that those interested will leave me a msg.....
haiz.... after writing it all out.... am feeling slightly better now.... ....
shall end it off here.....

A lonely Soul......

No comments: