Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hello :D haha.... its time for another entry :) Well... today stayed at home lar.... so quite boring.... nothing much to do... but... still managed to pass another day :) haha.... cos I spent quite some time sloving a maths question from tutorial.... Wasn't that hard lar.... but.... cos I missed out some points... so went in one big circle before I finally got the solution :)

So yar.... haha.... nothing much to blog liao :D So lets continue with yesterdays entry :D haha.... If you want to read about some very interesting things that happened on the china trip which kerling and gang went.... haha.... be sure to continue reading :D

OKay.... so yesterday stop at we parted with kerling and took the train.... So yar.... agnes shared with me a lot of interesting things that happened during the china trip...... Haha.... gonna say some quite embarrassing things.... so hope they dun mind :P :D haha....One of the most funny thing is..... KERLING AND KENNETH BATHED TOGETHER!!!! lol.... haha.... was laughing like mad when I was told about it.... haha.... she said that it was the first day at china then they stayed in a hotel.... Then the hotel quite scary... cos got some lights spolied.... then they live very far from each other..... So kerling and kenneth were like scared.... so they decided to bath together!!! LOL.... Haha.... then the two of them still went to look for zhiling saying they are scared.... LOL.... 2 grown up guys scared until like that.... haha... eh.... after next year go NS liao leh.... lol.... Then while in the toliet, one of them bathe while the other shit.... lol.... haha.... Hope they dun mind me putting it up here :S... :P

Then still got a lot of embarrassing things lar.... but.... dun think I will put them up here lar.... haha... cos this is a public blog.... so people may feel embarassed :S .... haha.... but I think I will just put the thing on kerling and kenneth lar :P Haha.... cos I think they wun mind ba :) haha.... if you all mind then can tell me to remove lor :) haha....

Haiz... seems that this trip to china is much fun then the one I went in june.... They can like pon lessons and go out of school.... then still get to play fireworks.... But.... I didn't get to do all these..... Oh yar.... haha... heard that they dun have individual toilets in the hostels... so they have a common one.... and they all shit together in a drain :D haha..... LOL... guess I'm luckier in the sense that my living condition is better lar.... But.... in terms of fun.... I didn't have that much during the trip :) haha....

K lar.... think that will be all for today :) Bye~

No comments: