Wednesday, January 26, 2005

:D yay!!! haha..... was about to do my maths tutorial when I realised that...... My tutorial book is not with me :D:D:D haha..... cos in the afternoon soo fen wanted to do maths but didn't bring the book so I lend her. But.... I received a call and went off..... and forgotten all about the book until now :S Hehe.... so yar.... no book = no need to do :P Haha..... think its fate that I wun have to do anything tonight :D So yar... here I am slacking :)

Okay.... today went for animation club again..... almost bored to death there..... but I notice something...... Some people like to interupt someone who is presenting..... Which I find it very annoying. The presenter wasn't me...... but I can feel that kind of irritation.....

Actually not really in the mood to type now.... feeling a bit tired..... will type more tmr ba...... had a long day.... so yar... shall stop here now.... bye~

No comments: