Friday, January 21, 2005

Hello!!!!! Its 7.44am in the MORNING now :D Haha.... Woke up quite early today cos yesterday night I slept a 8 pm..... so I slept for a total of 11+ hours!!!! haha.... finally cleared the sleep debt I owed :P Cos yar.... the the past few days.... really very deprived of sleep. Actually, didn't intent to sleep this long. Cos yesterday my eyes were rather tired. So after watching TV till 8. I wanted to just lie on the bed and rest my eye..... but then..... I fell asleep and the next thing I know..... Its already 7 in the morning liao!!!! LOL..... Missed a whole night of games and surfing the net :P haha.... so yar..... came online now cos there isn't any thing on TV at this time of the day..... haha....

Hmm.... lets talk about yesterday.... yesterday was erm..... quite fine. As usual, thursday was a rather slacking day because there is only 2 tutorials and the rest of the time are either lectures, PC/CT period or Student dialoge. Then yesterday skipped the dialoge session cos they held it in the hall again, then Its a torture to sit in the hall for 1 whole hr. Then also we won't be easily caught cos we can blend in with the J1s :P there is also one other reason that I feel its not very convienient to say it here lar :P
So yar... we skipped the dialoge and slacked in the library for 1 hr reading comics.
Then yesterday... everyone started calling sen min a 'pang say kia' ( one who always leaves the crowd and join the other ) duno iZzit the correct meaning or not. But something like that lar :P haha..... I think very bad lor. He got very good friends elsewhere lor, then we all keep saying he 'pang say' us. He will feel bad one lor. Such strong friendship are not easy to build up. So he should cherish it.

OKay... thats all for now :) Bye~

No comments: