Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hello :) Well.... its the second day of lessons le :) .... Hmm.... quite okay lar today.... went for the first PE lesson for the year :) Did some running..... Then basically..... everything is still the same. Nothing special happened.... Juz another day in school...........
Oh btw..... since I just did something for GP I shall share abit here :) During GP we came across a word paradox lar.... so the teacher asked us to go home look for some paradox.... So yar... I did a quick google search and found this thing on wikipedia.

I am lying now.

Do you find this sentence a bit weird? haha.... so you are lying that you are lying? That means you are saying the truth. but then why did you say you are lying?

Haha..... so yar.... this is one of the simplier ones i found lar. there are other more cheem and interesting paradoxes :) So yar... if you all got nothing better to do. Can try looking for it :)

Okay... shall end it off here :) Bye~ haha.... 3 more days to go before the weekends :D haha.... am looking forward to it cos then I will have time to catch up with some sleep ( very sleep deprived now ) and also continue to do my anime :) Bye~

No comments: