Sunday, January 23, 2005

Its the end of another weekend again..... kind of sian.... although had friday as an extention to the break as it was a public holiday.... Still not enough leh......

Yesterday went up to my cousin house to fix him com.... then spent half the day there. Before going to my grandma's house for dinner..... Then yar..... a day gone liao..... But okay lar.... watch Shrek 2 at his house :) Haha.... witness why it was such a hit. The movie is really very funny :) Then when I got home after dinner. Started studying integration liao.... haiz.... monday got test. But.... still didn't 'ill treat' myself :P haha.... also had some dose of game that night :D Then studied about 1/2 of it then left the rest till today.

Today spent the whole day studying + watching TV...... I like do 3-4 question then break and watch movie.... after that do 3-4 question before watching TV again.... haha..... repeated this for the whole afternoon.

Haiz.... tmr will be the start of a new week liao. Time really flies..... before I know it..... I will be typing my entry for the last study day of the week (friday)...... So yar..... wish all of you a nice week ahead. Make good use of your given time. And do something meaningful :) Bye~

No comments: