Thursday, January 13, 2005

Yay!!! Its thurday night already :D haha.... in a while I will be going to sleep.... then the next moment I open up my eyes it will be friday!!!! haha.... the last day of the week :D Lessons tmr are basically quite relax, with tutorials only for GP maths and econs. GP= slacking time.... so left only 2 hrs of lessons. Then lecture want to listen listen, dun want to listen stone.... dun need to scared the teacher calling upon you cos there are so many people in the lecture :) And for the last few period we will have chinese enrichment :) They went to sign us up for a course on translation of common words used during business dealings. Though I know it si fun but I think it won't be of much use to us. Cos, I think there wil be no need to learn translation from chinese to english for businessmen from china. Cos by the time we grow up, the new batch of people of china would already have learned english themselves. So there is no need for us. I that I rather do the business course in chinese which the previous batch of students took. Well.... at least the knowledge of how to do business would be of more use than to learn how to translate.
Hmm.... then after that go home dun do work le :D haha.... will be playing the comp at night :D Haha.... had been a week since I do anything else other than blogging and surfing for a tiny little while :)
SO yar.... lets talk about today :D Today was erm... quite okay :) During PC/CT period we elected our class chairman who is Andy :D haha.... quite unexpected cos he is a super slacker!!! :P But well... I voted for him cos I think that we need someone different to lead. When we get a slacker to lead. Then we would all have a easy life slacking :) haha.... cos I guess sometimes the best leader is one who slacks :P Ehh... duno how to explain. For example. like the student council ( hope I am not offending anyone here :S) . when the leader tries to much to be a leader. Many unhappy things will happen. Well... can't really explain what I feel here.... but... I just want to make a point that I voted for him not because I think it funny. But I do really hope to have a leader who is not 'law by law' :D
Haha.... yar.... then today also went for PE and we did running again.... now my leg are aching like mad...... due to the run on tuesday..... argh..... but well.... guess I have to bear with it :) I really dun want to get into the army so early, so I am trying to perservere and get a silver for my NAPFA.
So after this we went for physics remedial. Woo.... the school is starting to prepare for A lvls so soon. We are already starting to revise last year's work right from chapter one again. And this is only the second week of school reopening and the FIRST week of lessons. But well... I do not hate it. rather I find it very good :) Cos time is really running out so we really need to work harder :)
Okay.... think that will be all for today :) Hope you all enjoy the last school day of the week and have a wonderfull weekend enjoying :)

BYE~ :D

No comments: