Sunday, January 16, 2005

Yay!!! haha..... my new dseign is up :D haha.... this is still in testing stage. Cos I haven't add in some things yet. But :D Hope ya like it :)

I wanted to get rid of the cold mechanical feel of my previous design. Cos I think a blog should give a viewer a nice and warm feeling. SO yar :D came up with this design :D haha....

But that is not all yet. Cos I just started to do this 3-4 hrs ago. I haven't had time to add in details. So yar.... hope next week will have time to add it in. So you can look forward to more things like my personal details, and dragonflies too :D

So got any comments feel free to leave a note in the shoutbox :D Criticism are also welcomed :D

Okay.... will write the entry on my life tmr. Now quite late and tired liao. Though it looks simple.... the work is very tedious.....
So yar. Hope ya like it, and goodnight :)

No comments: