Friday, January 21, 2005

RE: The topic on life and death.

Thanks to all whom have reply :) Well.... guess my perspective about this matter has changed. So yar.... I shall close off this topic with this post. Otherwise if this carries on, I will start crapping and make no sense :S

I understand that people will be sad if I choose to die. But read the following.

" What do you say to friends who say " I'm sure you will get well soon"? Whats the basis of their faith that I'm actually not dying, but merely undergoing a phase that will be temporary before life starts kicking in again? Do they know someting I don't?The enthusiasm to believe that I will get better is based on the reluctance to think about the concept of death.You don't comfort me with your assurance that I won't die, because escaping death is not what I'm longing for. What I'm longing for is for you to understand what death is. Look it in the eye and see it for what it is. And then you'll see that understanding death is the only one and true liberation... "
This is from a cancer patient's blog. Which won a duno wad blogging award of the year. I've also posted a comment on this in my past entry. Now I shall bring it up again.

I know its kind of different but.... its the same when its come to understanding death. Like what the last sentence said. " And then you'll see that understanding death is the only one and true liberation. "
So actually.... I'm choosing to accept death, and not choosing to die. Because we don't have a choice.... we all have to die anyway. So lets just accept it.

And if I were to be trapped in the open sea for 10 days..... Wad would I do..... Hmmm...... I guess I will try to survive on anything that I have. Then when there is nothing else.... I will just close my eyes...... pray for my family and friends...... and when I feel that my body cannot make it anymore...... I will just leave this world peacefully.....

And talking about the people whom survived. Is it really Love that kept them strong? Or izzit greed? or is love = greed? You have spent so many years with your loved ones already.... so why do you want more? Issit because you love them? Or izzit greed that says.... hey.... thats not enough.... I want more! ?

Aiya.... actually.... this thing is kind of complicated lar..... I haven't have much life experience.... so I can't really comment on this matter and make my stand. But well.... I just want to write down some of my thoughts on this matter :)

And... I guess... I won't be commenting much in future. Cos you know.... I start to feel that I'm crapping too much :S and things dosen't make sense : So yar.... Although I won't be commenting much. If you all still got anything you want to share with me or with everyone else you all still can post in the shoutbox :) I dun mind even if you flood like minzhong :P haha.... just dun flood crap can liao :)

OKay.... once again.... thanks to all whom have commented :)
And have a nice weekend ahead :D Bye~

No comments: