Sunday, January 02, 2005

Okay.... its 7 now.... and I think this is the last time I will be coming online tonight. Can't stay up late anymore liao.... Haiz... school will be starting tmr.... then have to wake up at 6 again..... So sian... why can't school start at 10.... So yar....

But now still not in the mood for school leh... feeling kind of weird..... I want to study..... but my body just won;t move :S .... my brain just not absorbing anything..... so hmm.... think I am going to do very badly for the test..... Haiz.....

Haiz... now I'm just worried that I can't get to sleep tonight..... cos I slept until about 12 then wake up... then 'nua' in my bed in the afternoon..... SO I'm very scared that I can't sleep tonight... Never study already very bad liao.... but now... if I go for the test with a sleepy mind.... then confirm die liao :S .....

..... thats all for today.....
Wish all of you people a nice school term ahead :)

No comments: