Saturday, January 01, 2005

:S feel so dead now... tmr is the last day before school reopens..... and I still haven't prepare for the exams!!!! .... haha... hope I can finish either econs or maths tonight.... :S
Anyway.... haiz.... I think I shouldn't complain so much about me being alone yesterday..... Well. at least I got some online people to spend it with me...
But just now when I watch the news... I almost cried.... but I held it back cos :S Dun wan my grandma to see me crying..... It was so sad..... there was this report that showing the situation of yesterday's countdown in other countries.... The images was so touching..... haiz.... so that made me think of those whom loved ones died in the tsunami.... how would they feel yesterday? I only dun have friends with me.... but they lost their loved ones FOREVER..... So yar..... I should feel blessed and not complain so much....
K lar... thats all for now.... bye~

No comments: