Monday, January 17, 2005

Hello :D Haha... I'm back again.... well.... haiz... was doing my hw just now. Then cos tmr dun have some lessons so I dun feel like doing the work for that subject :P haha.... guess I am getting really lazy here..... Haiz... duno leh.... my brain just resist the thought of doing my work...... Haiz.... hope this will get by soon. Cos I see that the people around me are really studying liao.... and me.... still slacking..... so yar.... hope I can find my motivation to study..... Hmm.... actually I'm really afraid lor. The standard I am at now really cannot make it for A lvls. Then I see all around me. People are already starting to study. Starting my revision.... but me? I'm still slacking and doing the minimal. That is really bad. Well.... guess for the next few days I have to work out my revision plan liao. Hope it can keep me on task and won't cramp everything till the last minute. Haiz......... STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!! Must start to psyco myself liao..... NO MORE SLACKING!!!! Well actually I plan to study from 8 till 10 everynight. No more, no less either. Cos I beileve that we must balance our studies and relaxing time. So after 2 hrs of study. I will have about 1/2 hr of using computer and after that sleep. I guess 2 hrs is the maximum I can go. otherwise i will be so tired that nothing will go into my brain. Then I also dun want to go less than 2 hrs cos I want to prevent me from slacking. So yar..... Have been keeping this plan till a few days before when I start to slack again.... like now.... its only 9.30 and I am using my com liao!!!! This is bad... real bad.... Hmm..... think I really have to get serious and keep to my plan. Hope after today I will be able to do it ;) Wish me luck :D

Oh yar.... today went to popular and as usual. I will go to the horoscope section. I read a book on the chinese zodiac for the year of rooster. It says that this year, the rabbit offened the tai sui. So there will be trouble this year. My lucky item would be a quarz crystal. Hmm..... haha..... maybe when I have a chance I would get one for myself to keep me safe for the year. cos yar.... I really dun want anything to happen. This year will be taking my A levels. I really wanted to do well for it cos I am not satisfied with my O lvl result. So yar.... hope these little things will give me the motivation and power to work hard for it :)

Okay.... thats all for today :) Gonna go sleep now.... tmr will be a long day.... still have econs remedial : HAiz.... See ya :)

No comments: