Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Argh!!!! I disfigured my MP3 player!!!!!!

Went to buy a spray paint this afternoon the paint my MP3 player .... then yar... bought black color.... Sprayed it.... When it dried I already didn't like it... it is too glossy and too thick.... but.... well.... still acceptable..... but after that.... I accidentally scratched it and found that the whole layer of paint can just be peeled off!!!! That is really bad.... cos even if it can be peeled off... there will still be some parts that will be stuck!!! Ar!!!!!!! I bought the wrong type of paint.... I've noticed that it was acrylic spray paint but it didn't come to mind at that time. That it means the paint can be peeled of later!!!! I've had experience using acrylic paint but I just didn't think of the consequences!!!! So yar.... peeled off the paint there are still patches of black markings on it.... So I decided to use thinner to get rid of the black paint.... But I forgot that my casing was plastic and plastic would MELT in thinner!!!! So I happily soak the casing in thinner... at first very happy to see the black paint comming off.... Then after a while.... when I wask off the thinner.... I find that my casing actually MELTED!!!!!!! I was like WTF!!!!!! AR!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I could make it back liao.... Regretted wanting to have a new coat of paint.... Argh!!!! Now I have a disfigured casing... Can't hang it outside my bag liao!!!! :'(

Haiz... still so happy about fixing my MP3 player yesterday.... then today.... I disfigured it!!!! Why can't I get things right? I kind of like always have this ideal thoughts that can't be realised in reality.... It happened a lot of time already...... Everytime I think of something.... It is always very beautiful, very perfect.... but when I actually do it... It turns out LIKE SHIT!!! I have great ideas... but if I can't turn them into reality.... Whats the use??? That this incident for example.... you know how much time I spend thinking of a design for my Mp3? Then eventually I came up with this wonderful design.... but.... now that my MP3 player become like this.... What Can I do? I duno why everything seems to perfect and simple in my mind, but when I actually do it.... It becomes so different..... haiz....

But the thing is that.... even though I always mess up things.... I'll always try to save it -.- I am not going to give up on my MP3 player just like this.... I am going to search for ways that will make it better..... I believe that one day.... I will make things right....

So yar... for those whom want to see how my Mp3 player looks like... click below.... It looks as if it was dug out from a rubbish bin....
http://tanbk.mobilefly.net/mp3%20013.jpg

haiz.... so sad....

ANyway.... think today is the last day I can slack liao... got to start studying for my block test.... Can't afford to waste anymore time....

K lar... thats all... bye :)

No comments: