Monday, March 21, 2005

:) Its me again :D haha... well today was erm... very tiring... had 2 test today.... GP and econs.... both was alright.... but... not too good.... hope I can make it :) Anyway... can see that everyone wasn't in the mood to study econs, in between the 2 test there is a 3 hrs break... then we talk cock throughout. though got the notes in our hands and 'studying' I doubt anything much went in....

Haiz... actually... nothing much to write about lar... yesterday had trouble sleeping... thought about a lot of things.... one of them were that soon I won't be able to write anymore entries already... after this year would be going for NS.... so won't have many chance to write.... then after NS would proceed to university liao.... so perhaps will no longer write.... then after that will be working liao... then start a family... so I guess won't be writing anymore... so maybe this year would be the last year I will be blogging... and my blog will be closing down after that....
Time really flies, one year is very short... soon... I will be writing my last entry already....

haiz.... shall end here ba..... Duno why, kind of moody these few days.... been thinking alot....

No comments: