Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Just finished my econs project... spent a lot of time on it.... very difficult to find information... so yar.... my night gone like that liao... Today was erm... not too bad.... lessons as usual.... nothing special.... Had CCA exibition today.... but our club dun need to do anything :P haha.... so I could go home at 1.30 already... but well... stayed back a while to chat with those who need to stay back for CCA.... nothing to do at home anyway.... So yar... as usual talk cock.... Until... It started to rain!!!! -.- Then I can't go home liao.... not cannot lar... very troublesome... after they gone for their CCA, I loiter around the school a while.... after some time, it seems that the rain become lighter liao... so I decided to go home.... Then come home... sleep... very tired these days.... having insomia... so at night very alert, but afternoon very tired... so yar.... a while later ate dinner and started on the project already....

Nothing much happen today....

Btw.... the older color scheme looks better meh? ... haha... Eh... I dun feel so leh... haha.... nvm... I'll stick to this for a while.... very soon I will get sick of it and change the whole layout again :S haha....

K lar... nothing much for today.... tmr would be a long day.... having PE too :) haha.... So long nv have PE le.... I getting fatter!!! lol.... Haven't been watching my diet closely.... and haven't been exercising too...

Oh... i read this article that is about losing weight.... It says that dieting can only bring down your weight to a certain level... after that you will reach a plateau.... which I am at now!!! haha... my weight isn't going down anymore.... then it says that only by exercising to gain more muscles, can the extra (duno wad unhealthy thing lar, forgot liao :S ) be absorbed muscles.... Hmm.... haha... time to gain muscles :D haha... but :S duno can succeed or not... haha... I always do thing "shan fen zhong re du" initially very excited then keep doing, but after a while sian liao then stop doing -.-

NVM... HECK... haha.... as long as I'm not too fat can liao :P

No comments: