Friday, March 11, 2005

Yay!!! the start of the 1 week holidays :) Finally can get to catch up with my sleep :D Hmm.... okie... shall write about wad happen today :)

OKie... today lessons end at 12!!! Then we have to wait for 3 hrs before the chinese translation course starts.... The lesson end super early cos, we usually have a 2 hr break before maths.... but the teachers have some meeting... so the lesson was cancelled.... Haiz... so yar slacked around the school for 3 hrs... spent the first part of it in LT4.... played the piano.... the computer.... the microphone.... the projector and the visualiser.... haha.... the visualiser very powerful sia.... can zoom on the face of the person all the way at the back of the lecture :D haha.... then played around with the functions.... So user friendly sia.... can get it right the first time..... but duno why teachers, especially econs teacher duno how to operate it!!! Haiz.....
Then oh yar... haha... also played around with the projector screen.... haha..... you know the Super Sunday? Last time they got this game where the person is to act out some words then the other person in the team would try to guess what word it is.... then there will be this screen that comes down slowly... so the person acting would have to go lower and lower.... Haha... then cos the projection screen is mechenical one? ( duno wad to call it ) So yar.... it moves down automatically.... then kerling started to imitate the game.... haha... so funny. :D
Then after that went to the basketball court watch people play basketball.... haiz.... so sian... I duno how to appreciate it so I just spend the time there listening to 93.3 .... wah... they play those super slow songs like the "dang wo men zai yi ci, by wang ling rou' ..... Under the super hot weather and this kind of slow music really make you want to sleep sia.... So I rested my eyes....
Then finally time was up liao.... we had to go for the tanslation course.... we having a proficiency test today after the lecture.... but cos there is some people whom have to leave the school early... our test was brought forward to before the lecture.... Bad move sia... cos after the test.... everyone zao liao!!! Who would still stay behind for the lecture??? They should only let those going off earlier take the test first instead of everyone.... But well... we benefit from this mistake lar :P haha... cos we are able to zao home earlier.... so shouldn't complain so much :P

Anyway..... guess wad.... remember the dumb ( disablilty in speech ) old man I write about not oo long ago? I SAW HIM AGAIN!!!! Cos me, sen min and kerling boarded the train.... the two of them went in first and saw seats beside the old man so they went to sit there.... there was actually 3 seats. but the old man initially placed his bag on one.... so there is only 2 seats avaliable.... so I thought nvm, I will just stand.... cos I dun want to be his next victim -.- But... when I move closer, the old man actually took away his bag and offered me the seat. I was rather reluctant but had no choice but to sit... because, if I dun, he may think that I dispise him and pick up a fight with me..... So yar... I sat down... nothing happened.... after a while..... at woodlands a lot of people got out, and also a lot boarded.... then there is this indian family who happen to sit right in front of us.... Things started to go abit wrong from then.... I am so afraid that the same thing would happen again.... The old man started growling.... ( cos he can't speak, so can only make sound ) and make actions of like folding up his sleeves.... his eyes locked on the family in front of us..... Then it finally came to light that this old man is really a racist.... Before the indian family came in, the cabin was all chinese.... so nothing actually happen. But now this indian family came.... the old man start to react in this manner..... On, I knew I would be relatively safe... cos I am a chinese..... but I start to worry for the indian family across liao.... But so lucky that the family was so occupied with their own things that they didn't notice the old man and have eye contact with him.... If they do ar... the old man wouls surely accuse the indian family for staring at him lor..... This went on until the old man alighted at the next stop which is marsiling.... The same stop where the indian man last time alighted.... So my previous comment that the Old man actually followed the indian guy out is actually not true, the old man lives there I think.... So yar.... after he left everything was back to normal.... The indian family had gone tru it unharmed.... Scary sia... to have such people in the society....

K lar... shall end it off here... bye :) Have a nice weekend ahead :D

No comments: