Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I give up......

I give up on maths liao.... really cannot continue anymore..... nothing make sense..... everything is just numbers and numbers.... alphabets and alphabets.... I can't take it anymore..... I HATE MATHS.....

It seems that I do maths based on a set of method MEMORISED.... I dun understand anything.... but I just follow the method and I'll get things right.... but it seems that I can't do this anymore.... especially in this kind of big exams.... cos there are too much thing and methods to memorise!!!! During those mini test where we get tested on 1 topic.... I can still do it cos I just need to gather all the methods of dealing with question.... so when I see something familiar.... thats the way to do it.... But for major exams.... there are too many topic already..... and for each topic there are many methods to do it.... so in total there are KNN-ly HUGE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION TO BE STORED!!! My mind can't take it.... I cannot do memory work.... and sometimes, when the question twist abit.... I can't answer already. Cos it dosen't match any of the methods that I know.... then I can think of a new method cos I dun understand it.... Its not that I dun want to understand it.... its impossible to understand.....

Haiz... so yar.... I've tried to study lar.... I really tried.... I tried to do 10 yr series questions already.... and had been having headaches for the whole day cos I keep duno how to solve questions.... I guess.... thats already my limit at this point of time..... even if I try to do more, I'll still have problem doing it.... and nothing will go into my mind.... This kind of thing cannot be done in a day one.... So yar.... based of what I know, I will do whatever I can for the test tmr.... don't have much expectation for it.... would be happy enough if I can pass the test.... so yar.... I'll stop doing the ten year series for today le.... but will still continuing studying the tutorials.... cos during tutorials, I got take down some useful notes and hints about solving questions.... hope that will come in useful tmr.....

I guess for maths... the best way to study would be doing group study.... cos when you are stuck with a question.... YOU ARE STUCK.... no matter how hard you try YOU ARE STILL STUCK.... cos you may have forgotten about a method or miss out something.... or you DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT EXIST in the first place... so yar... when we do group studying.... we could help each other out.... So hmm..... maybe will try it for the next exam :) haha.... but have to find people who are willing to study with me first lar....

Hmm.... so yar.... must try to relax my mind now.... cannot feel too stress up.... otherwise its going to make things worst..... Must try to tell meself that... I've gone tru the tutorials already... whatever that has to be learn, I've learned it already.... Its now whether I can dig it up from my mind for tmr's test..... so if I feel too stress up.... I might not be able to find anything from the depths of my mind.... so must relax..... Everything will come naturally.... " chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi " I've did what I can.... and thats good enough for tmr.... but will have to try harder next time :)

okie... so that all for now.... I go watch TV now :P haha... first step to clearing my mind.... after that will try to study a little bit more before going to bed and tmr's test :) Okie..... haha.... in about less than a day... the block test will be over and the start of a 4 day break :) Okie... bye~

No comments: