Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Yay!!!! Haha.... just when I thought that I got nothing much to post ( previous entry) I found this :D haha... while visiting a online forum sgtalk.com ... I saw that my secondary school did very well this year :D haha.... so proud of it :) Here's a extract from straits time :D

"Of the 228 Express stream students at the school, 91 per cent qualified for junior college with aggregate scores of 20 and below, compared with 81 per cent last year. Among Normal stream students, 90 per cent qualified for junior college or polytechnic studies, compared with 44 per cent last year."
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/sub/topstories/story/0,5562,303176,00.html

cool hur :D haha..... 91% is like only 1 in every 10 student got over 20 points :O Which is very little.... it seems like getting about 15 points these days is very very common..... Are we getting so smart that cambridge cannot keep up with us :P haha.... which means the test paper are relatively easier? haha..... Anyway.... very happy that my school is doing well :D haha.... cos it was like the standard has been dropping ever since my batch joined the school.... but now, things are looking up again :D haha.... CWSS ROX MAN :D

No comments: